The QuickHab was designed to be assembled quickly and easily for immediate use in a disaster situation.
QuickHab was also designed for quick removal and set up at a secondary location as a permanent housing solution.
- Expandable panelized system comes in 3 standard panel sizes: 4×4 (210 sq ft), 4×6 ( 310 sq ft), 4×8 (410 sq ft), and can be configured to any size
- Quick and easy assemly
- Can be moved easily to another location, and concrete or clay can be added to the QuickBase foundation for a permanent housing solution
- Comes equiped with a shower, toilet, hot water heater, three windows, lockable door and a kitchenette
- Standard RV hook ups for sewer, power and water
- QuickHab is structurally designed for all types of weather conditions
- Affordable and comfortable with a 10′ peaked ceiling and 7’8″ walls